The services of Gordon Craigie as a Freelance Writer, Researcher and Consultant are offered through The McIntosh Partnership Limited. This website (511215161957424660.weebly.com) is wholly owned and operated by The McIntosh Partnership Limited, a company registered in Scotland (SC276732). The Registered Office is at 7 Panmure Terrace, Dundee, DD3 6HP.
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name www.themcintoshpartnership.co.uk, and to any other website wholly owned and operated by The McIntosh Partnership Limited, and to any correspondence between you and us and to any newsletters or publications downloaded by you or sent to you by us (the "Site"). The McIntosh Partnership Limited whose address is The McIntosh Partnership Limited, 7 Panmure Terrace, Dundee, DD3 6HP is responsible for the Site. In consideration of The McIntosh Partnership Limited allowing you access to the Site you are deemed to accept our terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, do not use the Site. Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made to the terms and conditions of use you are deemed to have accepted it.
1. Use of the Site The McIntosh Partnership Limited or its licensors or contributors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material on the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, adapt or otherwise use any material on the Site other than for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not use the Site:- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect; in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person; for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation; for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site, without written permission from The McIntosh Partnership Limited; to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party, without written permission from The McIntosh Partnership Limited; in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or in any way that might bring The McIntosh Partnership Limited into disrepute. You must be at least 18 years of age or be accessing the Site with the full consent of a parent or guardian.
2. Removal of Material and Access to the Site The McIntosh Partnership Limited shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to the Site or any part of it at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice. The McIntosh Partnership Limited shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the Site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice.
3. Viruses Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, The McIntosh Partnership Limited gives no warranties that it is indeed free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate virus checking software. The McIntosh Partnership Limited shall not be responsible for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site or any other internet site.
4. Links Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These are for your convenience only. The McIntosh Partnership Limited does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of these external websites.
5. Intellectual Property Rights The McIntosh Partnership Limited may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the Site at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication. You hereby grant The McIntosh Partnership Limited a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to republish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to the Site in any format including (without limitation) print and electronic format. You hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to The McIntosh Partnership Limited or to the Site.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
8. Liability: Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site, no warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness. The McIntosh Partnership Limited cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site. Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions of use, to the fullest extent permitted by law The McIntosh Partnership Limited excludes all warranties (whether express or implied) and all liability to you in respect of the Site, its content and your use of it.
9. Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland. If any of these terms or conditions of use should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions of use shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Comments and Complaints If you have any comments or complaints to make about the Site please send them to Customer Services at The McIntosh Partnership Limited, 7 Panmure Terrace, Dundee, DD3 6HP.